- April 10, 2019 • 11 min Feathers the Node.js API framework you should consider
- February 26, 2019 • 5 min Hosting your own analytics with Fathom
- January 06, 2019 • 8 min Are new React APIs replacing Redux? (Part 3)
- Developer Tooling 🧘♀️ Healthier – an opinionated code linter
- Library ⚛️ Tiny Atom – Pragmatic and concise state management
- Website 👽 Spaceboard – a free and fresh tech job board
These are the projects that are actively being developed out there and that I find the most interesting at the moment. Right now I am just an observer, but am always on the lookout for an opportunity and time to contribute one way or another.
- Bitcoin Lightning
Lightning is a protocol and a network for scalable and instant Bitcoin transactions. It makes so much sense and is one of the next missing pieces in the Bitcoin saga. The technology hasn’t reached the tipping point yet, but I’m patiently observing it from the sidelines. To me Lightning Labs is one of most interesting companies out there right now.
- P2P Scuttlebutt
Scuttlebutt is a peer to peer social network. I find it to be the most fascinating piece of software of it’s kind, because of how it currently operates with 10s of thousands of users without involving any servers! All of the data and communication is happening completely client to client, laptop to laptop, phone to phone. Manyverse is the latest and potentially one of the most important projects in this space as it’s bringing the social network to mobile devices.
- Languages Reason